Sunday, July 24, 2011
Free time
It's been a while. I have many excuses, but none seem legitimate so I won't even bother to mention them. I finally finished my bachelor's degree in nursing last Thursday. I spent the last 8 weeks studying, writing papers and taking tests. In spite of my complaints that summer hadn't arrived by the middle of July, it was a blessing to have rainy, cool days for those study times. I have enjoyed many cups of coffee! The day I took my second to last test the sun broke through the clouds and it has been quite warm and lovely since! I am thoroughly enjoying the free time and having a growing list of books I would like to start and organizing I feel needs to be done. It's a pleasant, peaceful feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh congratulations on your Bachelors, Sarah!! Well done!! And how lovely that you can be now looking ahead to other things besides study, study, study filling your spare time. Your posting made me relax just thinking of you enjoying summer on the West Coast. Love you.
ReplyDeleteFelicitations on your further degree mi amiga. I knew you would do well!
ReplyDelete