Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Locked Out

For the second time since I have lived in this apartment I locked myself out. Thankfully, both times were on my days off and today was a beautiful, sunny day! I had to purposefully not get frustrated with the situation and find the humor and blessings in the situation. I was thankful that I had my purse on my shoulder with a book tucked inside. I was thankful that my bus pass was in said purse. I was thankful that my landlady was home and on a bus route. Between the time I locked myself out and I was able to get the spare keys I shopped at Goodwill, ate lunch at Ivar's, bought an iced vanilla latte and chocolate mint cupcake at Cupcake Royale and walked many blocks in between. Even though the day didn't go as I had planned it was very pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment