| Thanksgiving 2012 in San Diego with the family |
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
2013...and No Resolutions?!
I don't know if New Year's Resolutions is a thing of the past or if people still make them. Walking by my local gym (I know, perhaps I should walk INTO the gym. :) it appears that there are a few who might make some resolutions. I have yet to make any resolutions for 2013. In fact I was very reluctant to make any...and that makes me a little sad. Have I lost the desire to become a new and improved person? So, on January 9 I am reconsidering New Year's Resolutions for 2013 and composing a list. I want them to be things that will be encouraging to others and help me grow as a Christian. So I am going to make some resolutions with those goals in mind. Happy 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment