I didn't realize until recently that I have been slacking on my blog. Since my last post I took a RN travel job in San Francisco, CA and have decided to stay! The city is so colorful, full of amazing food and the beach is close by. The secondary draw is that I will have normal hours at my job 8-5/M-F! I am excited to enjoy the stable hours with the opportunity for stable activities. No excuses now!
For now I am finishing my travel contract and enjoying the city with a roommate for a change. I haven't had a roommate since my sister and I lived together in Rochester five years ago. It has been fun to catch up with "old" friends and make some new ones.
 |
| Sailing with Erin and Kristine |
 |
| San Diego with Michael, Libbie Andrew and Holly |
 |
| A visit from Anna Laura |
Wow!! That is great news!! So we can have a lay-over with you when we fly in from Sydney?? And you can watch for cheap flights to Australia! Sounds great to me. What a beautiful city to call home.
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you had a layover here! It is a beautiful city to live in. I have enjoyed it so far and know there is so much more to experience. Australia is still on my list of places to vacation....someday!
ReplyDelete